The latest report titled “Adipic Acid Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Adipic Acid.
|Product Name||Adipic Acid|
|Process Included||Adipic Acid Production from Cyclohexene via Oxidative Cleavage
Adipic Acid Production from Cyclohexanone and Cyclohexanol via Oxidization
Adipic Acid Production from Butadiene via Carbonylation
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Adipic Acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Adipic Acid Production Process:
- Adipic Acid production From Cyclohexene via Oxidative Cleavage: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Adipic Acid production via Cyclohexene via Oxidative Cleavage. The process takes place with the use of hydrogen peroxide, forming adipic acid with water as a waste product.
2. Adipic Acid production From Butadiene via Carbonylation: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Adipic Acid production through Butadiene via Carbonylation. The carbonylation of butadiene forms adipic acid as a result.
3. Adipic Acid production From Cyclohexanone and Cyclohexanol via Oxidisation: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Adipic Acid production using Cyclohexanone and Cyclohexanol via Oxidisation. The production uses cyclohexanone and cyclohexanol, together called KA oil (ketone-alcohol oil), via oxidation. During the process, many steps are taken to oxidise KA oil with the use of nitric acid, finally resulting in the formation of adipic acid with by-products glutaric and succinic acids.
Adipic Acid, also known as hexanedioic acid, is an organic compound with the formula C₆H₁₀O₄ and is the most essential dicarboxylic acid. It melts at 152 ºC and is a white crystalline compound. The acid is attained commercially by a reaction between two compounds, cyclohexanol and cyclohexanone. The purest type of adipic acid is utilized in the creation of polyurethane. Adipic acid has a molar mass of about 146.14 g/mol. It has a very uncommon occurrence in nature.
Adipic Acid’s market is being propelled by the increasing shift towards durable and lightweight products in various end-user industries, including automotive, construction, and electronics. In the construction sector, the production of housing electronics, insulation materials, and exterior panels is boosting the market’s demand. In addition, the growing demand for high-quality plastic will likely add to the market’s development.
Key Questions Answered in the Adipic Acid Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Adipic Acid market?
- What are the various processes used for Adipic Acid production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Adipic Acid?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Adipic Acid?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Adipic Acid?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Adipic Acid?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an Adipic Acid production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Adipic Acid production?
- What is the time frame for Adipic Acid plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Adipic Acid?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Aerosole Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aerosole
- Allyl Alcohol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/allyl-alcohol
- Allyl Chloride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/allyl-chloride
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA