Rockspace wireless range extenders are an option for customers who are unhappy with the data transfer rates their home routers provide. One of the most cutting-edge features of these networking devices is their ability to support several protocols simultaneously. Once you have installed a Rockspace WiFi extender in your house via Rockspace_ext, you will have a full internet connection in unreachable areas. That’s fantastic, right?
You should continue reading this article and learn about how to perform Rockspace extender setup in a matter of minutes.
How to Perform Rockspace WiFi Extender Setup?
Warning: Before you begin setting up your Rockspace extender, it is a good idea to check its current location. You should move it away from any smart home devices like phones, baby monitors, microwaves, etc. before using it because they tend to interfere with your device’s signals; all of these home appliances should be avoided. Additionally, avoid placing the device near any reflective surfaces such as mirrors or fish tanks.
Turn On the Rockspace Extender
- Finding an available wall outlet is the first step in setting up the extender.
- Put it close to your router.
- As soon as you find a wall socket, plug your extender into it.
- Turn the extender on by pressing the power button.
Please ensure your device is plugged into a working, damage-free wall socket before continuing with the Rockspace extender setup procedure.
Connect the Networking Devices
- Grab a network cable.
- Check where the Ethernet ports are on the range extender and the router.
- Found? Finally, you may connect the Ethernet cable to these ports.
- A wireless source of connection can also be used to connect your devices.
If you’re going to utilize an Ethernet cable to connect your devices, check it thoroughly to be sure it’s in perfect condition. And the cable has to be firmly inserted into the ports.
Open an Internet Browser
- The next step is to access a computer.
- In terms of frequency of usage, which browser do you prefer? Open it.
Please be aware that the configuration of the Rockspace Wi-Fi range extender may be performed in any of the many available web browsers. Ultimately, the only thing that counts is that it be updated. Cache and cookies should also be avoided.
Access the Default Web Address
- Look up at the top of the screen, where you’ll see an address bar.
- Simply double-click it. At some point, the cursor will begin flashing.
- That’s the cue to type the default web address in the address bar.
- Click the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
Please be aware that many people have difficulties reaching the Rockspace extender through its default URL. If you experience the same issue, consider using the default IP address of your extender to log in to it successfully.
Perform Rockspace Extender Login
- In a short amount of time, the Rockspace sign-in screen will load.
- There, you’ll be prompted to enter your administrator password and username.
- So, log in using your username and password.
- To sign in, choose the Sign In option.
- There will be a wizard with instructions that pops up. In other words, do as they say.
Setting up a Rockspace Wi-Fi range extender without using the wizard is very difficult. Additionally, the wizard may only be accessed with the proper administrative password. Therefore, be sure to utilize the correct information.
So, that’s how you manually set up a Rockspace Wi-Fi range extender. Now, you can gain access to the internet in every damn corner of your house.
For your information, performing Rockspace firmware update after setting up your extender will make sure that it functions properly.
When doing anything at all on the internet, having access to a lightning-fast connection is crucial. Thankfully, a Rockspace extender may be installed to aid. We trust that the aforementioned instructions helped you successfully install your Rockspace Wi-Fi range extender.